EXPERIENCED FORWARD THINKING HCA REQUIRED
We are an NHS GP Surgery located in Finsbury Park, offering first class patient-centred primary care. Our aim is to deliver high quality, comprehensive healthcare using our established team of highly skilled, compassionate staff. Competitive salary – hours negotiable
We are looking for a person to join our ranks to work as and HCA with the skills and experience to develop the role of HCAs in the Practice particularly with our Quick Access Clinic
Essential: Professional attitude with proven skills at HCA level such as bloods, LTC, ECGs, health checks and management of QOF indicators. Excellent computer skills with EMIS and excel.
Beneficial: NEWS trained and clinical audit experience. Assisting with procedures such as minor surgery and IUDs.
Hours: Varied and negotiable with candidate between 07.30 – 19.00
Send e mail with covering letter and CV to
Closing Date: 15/03/2018
THE VILLAGE PRACTICE is committed to ensuring that its recruitment process is fair, open and non-discriminatory, so that it selects appropriately qualified and experienced staff for new roles from both external and internal sources, and has a policy of developing existing staff to enable them to widen the scope of their roles, take on additional, more diverse duties, or change role completely.
The Practice ensures that its recruitment process always follows the principles and ethos of the Equality Act 2010.
Effective recruitment and selection is crucial to the continued success and progress of the Practice. This means finding people with the necessary skills, expertise and qualifications to deliver the Practice’s objectives.
The following key principles set out the Practice’s approach to recruitment.
- A continued commitment to equal opportunities in all recruitment and selection practices;
- Implementation of working policies which allow genuinely flexible ways of working which meet both the needs of the service, and those of the employee;
- Encouragement of managers to be creative in filling posts;
- Conducting a transparent, efficient recruitment process, built on current thinking and best practice, which always aims to take on people of the highest possible calibre and get them into post in the shortest possible time;
- Compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.The Practice will ensure the following in all its recruitment and selection practices:
- Staff members are dealt with fairly and consistently in accordance with the Practice’s agreed policies and procedures for recruitment and selection (see separate “New Employee Recruitment, Selection, Interview & Appointment Policy & Protocol” and “Professional Qualifications & Registration Policy for New & Existing Staff” for full details);
- Staff members who are part of the interview panel are trained in the Practice’s recruitment and selection policies and procedures.