Super GP required 6-8 sessions a week
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join our fast growing Practice ( 1st in 2 years)
We are an energetic, happy and forward thinking GP Training Practice in Finsbury Park. Having grown from 5k patients to 9.8k in 3 years, we are passionate about improving patient outcomes.
You will be an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a positive and education focused workplace.
- £10k a session plus indemnity and admin sessions
- Morning Coffee breaks for all doctors as part of your agreed session
- Opportunity to make decisions and transform services in the Practice by sitting on multidisciplinary working groups.
- Weekly education focused meetings with lunch provided with whole clinical team.
- Regular education afternoons and consultant led sessions
- Opportunity to Lead in areas such as sepsis for Practice and get involved with wider Federation and CCG.
- A supportive and friendly team that include duty HCAs and secretaries.
- Opportunities to get involved in training F2s and trainee GPs
- In house minor surgery, drug misuse clinics and coil fitting
What we are looking for...................................
- Dynamic and positive person to fit in our team
- Interest in QIPP and designing services
- Compassionate, caring and wanting to make a positive difference to patient lives.
Will consider fixed term contracts.
For an informal chat or more information please dont hesitate to call Amanda Meehan Practice Manager on 07597 880 616
Closing Date: 21/09/2018 -
Applications via NHS jobs
THE VILLAGE PRACTICE is committed to ensuring that its recruitment process is fair, open and non-discriminatory, so that it selects appropriately qualified and experienced staff for new roles from both external and internal sources, and has a policy of developing existing staff to enable them to widen the scope of their roles, take on additional, more diverse duties, or change role completely.
The Practice ensures that its recruitment process always follows the principles and ethos of the Equality Act 2010.
Effective recruitment and selection is crucial to the continued success and progress of the Practice. This means finding people with the necessary skills, expertise and qualifications to deliver the Practice’s objectives.
The following key principles set out the Practice’s approach to recruitment.
- A continued commitment to equal opportunities in all recruitment and selection practices;
- Implementation of working policies which allow genuinely flexible ways of working which meet both the needs of the service, and those of the employee;
- Encouragement of managers to be creative in filling posts;
- Conducting a transparent, efficient recruitment process, built on current thinking and best practice, which always aims to take on people of the highest possible calibre and get them into post in the shortest possible time;
- Compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.The Practice will ensure the following in all its recruitment and selection practices:
- Staff members are dealt with fairly and consistently in accordance with the Practice’s agreed policies and procedures for recruitment and selection (see separate “New Employee Recruitment, Selection, Interview & Appointment Policy & Protocol” and “Professional Qualifications & Registration Policy for New & Existing Staff” for full details);
- Staff members who are part of the interview panel are trained in the Practice’s recruitment and selection policies and procedures.